The SkyHawke MR6 is Remote Pilot’s first multi-role UAS. With a modular design and the latest Pixhawk 2 flight control system, the SkyHawke can be configured for any payload.
Originally designed as a lightweight lifting platform for aerial banner towing, the rail and tray modular system means the SkyHawke MR6 can be refitted and configured for multiple payloads.
The SkyHawke MR6 can be flown using any Android based tablet or smartphone with a short-range 900mhz datalink attached. A 2.4ghz backup radio means manual control can also be assumed at any time. The Pixhawk 2 flight control system features triple-redundant systems and the Y6B geometry means the aircraft can be safely landed in the unlikely event of a motor failure.
SKYHAWKE MR6 Base Package
- Wheelbase (motor shaft-shaft): 864mm wide / 1032mm long
- Weight (bare airframe): 3.2kg
- Max take-off weight (MTOW): 8.2kg
- Effective payload*: 3kg
- Flight duration (no payload): 30mins+
- Flight duration (3kg payload): 10-15mins
- Flight Control: Pixhawk 2 autopilot with Arducopter software. HERE GPS. 900mhz short range datalink + 2.4ghz RC backup.
- Power system: Elite 5008/330kv motors, 40A ESCs driving 18x5.5 carbon propellers. 6S (22.2v) system with Mauch BEC backup for flight control.
*effective payload assumes use of 16000mah LiPo flight pack
The SkyHawke MR6 is available to purchase now
The SkyHawke MR6 is a low-cost and effective way to integrate drones into your enterprise. Contact Remote Pilot UAS to discuss you custom payload requirements and platform integration.